[BaadAssGremlins] RE: My headers/nos Mags /Metro Coupe listed for sale o

[BaadAssGremlins] RE: My headers/nos Mags /Metro Coupe listed for sale on April 27th

 I have way more into these parts that i even asked for them?? Once
again...NOS 15x10 slot mags,includes center caps. GM bolt
pattern...$150 plus shipping.NEW/never used ..1 5/8" tube dog-leg port
headers. Heddman??..$100 plus shipping.REAL NICE Hooker Super Comp
RECTANGLE port headers. BIG tube...$150 plus ship. 1957 Metropolitan
coupe with alot of spare parts...$3500/best offer. Can deliver for
$$$ . I';m ion CENTRAL ILLINOIS. Thanks alot,Joe