Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 74 Gremlin for $13600

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 74 Gremlin for $13600

I bet he has a "Time Machine" and goes back in time,
buys up some cherry Gremlins and stores them in a
farmers barn that he also buys then returns to the
present to make us all wish we could find anything
close. That is how I got my 70 Gremlin and 68 Javelin
both for under $1100.

NOT

Hidden in Wichita Falls TX