Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet Mirror (Bill)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet Mirror (Bill)

btw the grill is still intact and not been touched bill still got it if ya want it

William Renshaw wrote:
Doc, snail mail addy is as follows...... Bill Renshaw 810 Park Drive
Lewiston Idaho 83501
Good to hear from ya! I have been catching up on things, got my head out of
my 4th point of contact. (MY ASS!) Things are going good for me. I feel good
about things now and not all depressed about things. Thanks again!

Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho
AKA Brother B.
AMC'S RULE.....the rest just drool like the dogs they are.
1973 Gremlin X "clone" (project)
1970 Original Hornet "plain jane"
1974 Matador Coupe "Parts car"

>From: AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx
>To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet Mirror (Bill)
>Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 17:19:49 -0400
>
>Send me your snail mail addy again I lost it.
>"Doc"

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS