Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Porting Sqaure Port Heads

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Porting Sqaure Port Heads

Davis,

I have a few reasons why I want to port the square port heads.  I already have headers for them, I already own the heads and have an Torker Intake.

Olly

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ofcourse square port heads can be ported. I have heard of some done up nice. It would take alot more $ to get a set to flow as good as the dog leg set ported though. Any particular reason you want to stick with the square ports?
 I have a nice set of 502 casting doglegs(reportedly best flowing of all ) that have double springs and were redone not long ago. Was lookin at em thismorning thinkin I ought to sell em.
 Davis Martin
 Amc Team
 860-997-2732 cell

mrmopar00 <mrmopar00@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I know the doglegs heads is the perfect upgrade Stock vs Stock.

Just curious to know if anyone has had any luck porting a square port
head? Or even knows of anyone who did>
What type of flow numbers do they have stock and ported?

Thanks, Olly