RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Check out eBay Motors: AMC : GREMLIN (item46349653

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Check out eBay Motors: AMC : GREMLIN (item4634965391end time Apr-30-06 17:0

I have bought my fair share of things on eBay, no complete cars though
and have never encountered this hidden feed back thing. Me personally I
would be a little leary myself of buying somthing under such
circumstances.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Title: Message
In the rare case a GOOD ebayer hides his fedback, it is to protect
the identities of his buyers...the same as the hidden bidders thing.

Not everyone has a an understanding wife (or non-greedy ex) or
even scammers and such tracking our purchases. If *I* don't win
the car, then *I* don't necessarily need to know who did. Keeping
things 'hidden' simply protects everyone involved in what is
otherwise a very public transaction.

I'd only hold the private feedback thing against someone with a
rather low percentage. That person is hiding his own issues.

John