[BaadAssGremlins] 1957 Metropolitan coupe for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] 1957 Metropolitan coupe for sale

Located in central Illinois. Need to sell my 1957 Metro coupe. Need $$$
for wifes 74 AMX work and my 401 Gremlin project. Bought it from my old
high school music teacher(i graduated in 1973). He had owned it since
about 1969 or so.  Was stored by him in "Wheels O Time" museum for 15+
years.He started it several times a year while in storage. Red with
white top. Driver quality paint  NOT show..Have new wheel
cylinders,hoses..etc for it. NOT generic parts.Also have spare
dissambled engine,flywheel,trans?,front suspension....more.Have service
manuals...etc. Hate to sell....but need $$ for other AMC's. Needs
master cylinders. First $3500 takes all. Can deliver on my trailer for
$$.Thanks,Joe