[BaadAssGremlins] NEW 1 5/8 tube headers for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] NEW 1 5/8 tube headers for sale

Brand new set of dog leg port 1 5/8" tube headers for sale. NEVER
used.Beleive they are Heddman.Not rusty/dammaged at all.Been on my
shelf for several years.Held them next to my Hooker Super Comp Gremlin
headers...beleive they might just fit the narrow cars also. Can anyone
tell by the ### on the flange? Definatley will fit bigger
cars..AMX,Javelin...etc. $100 plus shipping. Thanks,Joe