[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Had a FUN day!

I saw that ad too. Why don't you call her about your part? She
listed her phone number.
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@...> wrote:

> Guess you forgot. No biggie. She listed her 6cyl and tranny on
Eddies sight. I have no use for her I sent her a part in exchange
for a rear roof spoiler that she never sent.

Time, martin-davis@... writes:
>     Dave,
>    Very cool day. That girl is Lu. She used to be a member here
untill someone talking crass turned her off. I sent her some parts
for her car and she was supposed to send me a spoiler. Never heard
from her again. Tell her we hope he project goes smooth.
>    Davis
>

>   No one talked'crass'she got pissy and booked nuff said
>   Bart

Service.