Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Project on Hold again. Thieves Tried Stea

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Project on Hold again. Thieves Tried Stealing

Thanks Eddie but it was in her daily Driver and thankfully not in our Gremlin.

Im sure if it was in the gremlin they would have had it.  The Sentry key system saved the car.  They couldnt keep it running without the key.

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wow sorry to hear that and really ironic in front of a house of worship. As
for the steering column, this will be easy, simply replace it, there are a
number of people on here who can probably help and also if you check my 'amc
classifieds' there are several people parting out Hornets and Gremlins.

Not sure where you are at, but I have this 74 Hornet Sportabout wagon for
sale for $600, it has mint dash, steering column and what not. I believe
someone just posted on my site they are parting out a Gremlin also.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx