Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Ford 390

In a message dated 4/26/2006 10:26:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, Terry.Atkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I agree with you Bart. If it is stamped 352 I would think that is what it is.
It has been a long time since I dealt with Fords but I don't think you could
tell by looking if it was a 352 or a 390.
Terry
See i'll bet some idiot told the poor bastard who owned the AMX before Eddie,was told that what was originally in the car was a 390 'Ford'so in wnet a FE big block thinking it was a 390.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS