Re: [BaadAssGremlins] HLR heads

Doc,
 I definitly will not cut corners. My car will be done right. It will not be really finished for a few years though. Next year I plan to upgrade the rear suspension to ladder bars and coil overs.  I have been sanding this car for about a year now. Remember last year i sanded it all down to bare metal except for the door jambs and the engine compartment. this year I have sandblasted the engine bay, replaced rotted metal and rebondoed the caved in not rotted quarter. It has taken me a while to reshape the quarter and it still isn't quite right I have more sanding to do and a little more filler and more sanding. Then off to teh roof. I ordered a pnumatic long board sander from HF friday to tackle the flat roof.  Then off to sand down the jambs. Then finish the doors, then fit the glass fenders, then fit the doors, then paing the jambs and the interior of the car. Then off to my buddys garage where we will makeshift a paint booth and do the final paint.
 NOt to mention the hood and bumpers still need to be made. I have the carbon fiber and actually got silver carbon fiber for the bumpers.
 Then I have to finish the engine and install it and the tranny which is at the shop as well.
 It is never easy and it never ends.
 Amen and AMC
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Davis it is better to miss Cecil and have the car done right. Speeding
up things and doing a half ass'ed job will only make you sorry in the
end. The end result will be one outstanding car. Hang in there man. :-)
"Doc"