Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Im Going to Order a Showcars Front Valance.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Im Going to Order a Showcars Front Valance.

Great can't wait to see whatcha get.

Dennis jr Sinks <dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Will Do.
Actually the guy from Showcars Called me......Like 5 times today.
I asked them about their front spoiler and it sounded like what Im looking for.
But I'll keep trying to contact MAS I only could try twice today and got a busy Signal both times.

I'll post pics if and when I get them, off the car of course.

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Let us know what you come up with on teh chin spoiler.
 Davis

deezildennis <dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I dont have a choice, My Project is getting held up. I've looked and
havent been able to find a decent one for a while.

I am also going to try Contacting M.A.S Again tomarrow about the front
chin spoiler.

Man I hope I come up with somthing quick Or it'll be another year in
the garage and not on the street..