Re: [BaadAssGremlins] tornado damage

Eddie golf ball size hail has to be scarey enough never mind grape fruit
size ones. I never heard of base ball size ones before. With all these
hurricanes and tornadoes, earth quakes, forest fires and land slides I
think I will be just happy to stay in N.Y. with my snow thank you.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- AMC frequent contributor Tommy Clayton sent me these photos of tornado
damage in his area in Caruthersville, MO recently. They got pummled with
baseball sized hail (hey we grapefruit sized ones here in Texas) and they
also suffered missing shingles, broken windows, holes in vinyl siding...but
consider themselves lucky, as over a dozen people were killed in this
outbreak. Not sure if any of their AMCs were damaged by hail or other but
some hairy photos:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?Uc=vnna30r.au5qm243&Uy=s05y9s&Upo
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX