 -----Original Message-----
From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Davis Martin

 I wish my car would be done by then

 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
The anual FREE Ardsley N.Y. spring car show will be held on sunday June
4th with the following sunday as a rain date. Orphan's and other brands
welcome. Call Steve for info at 914-423-7115 after 6pm.
I will have my orange Hornet there. It will be nice to see old friends
again after this past winter.
"Doc"

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS