Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My big score

300$ is around the going price for a disc brake set up and maybe he can
sell the rest of the parts. There weren't a lot of 6 cyl Javelins made
but some one may want the parts. So it really is not a loss. Some one
with a Rebel or Matador with a 6 might want to swap in a V8. Besides he
got the rear for a good price.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
DOH! I was readin it wrong. I was thinking 77 amx not 74. Doc is right. and that stuff isn't highly desireable.
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I don't think the cross member will fit a Gremlin as the Javelin was
considered a big car so the rest of the front end stuff probably is also
to wide. In 74 they still used Kelsey Hays disc brakes and those will
work on your Gremlin. I have them stock from the factory on my 74
Hornet. New rotors and rebuilt calipers are readily available. I have
the later Bendix set up on my other 74 Hornet out of a 79 Concord.
"Doc"