Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My big score

ED,
  That's a steal!!!! That rear would easily bring over 600 bucks. The 74 amx parts will fit your 72 gremlin with no trouble. Nice find!!!
 Davis

Ed Veneck <edveneck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I got a 9 inch Ford rear end out of a Lincoln
Versailles with disc brakes from the local you pull it
auto parts yard for $75.00. I also found a guy parting
out a 74 AMX and I got the V8 cross member and the
complete disc brake set up including upper and lower
A-arms and front and rear sway bars for $300.00.
Can anyone tell me if the A-arms and sway bars will
fit my 72 Gremlin? If not I will sell them on e-bay.
Later
Ed (Omaha)