[BaadAssGremlins] My Gremlin GT made the paper - Washington Post Metro B

[BaadAssGremlins] My Gremlin GT made the paper - Washington Post Metro B9 section, Tuesday 4/18

  Well, it finally came out today, will be running a
few days, or a few weeks, not sure, in The Washington
Post paper, in today's paper it's a half-page COLOR
spread, green background with my orange-and-black GT
glaring out at you. Too bad the darn artists blocked
out the Gremlin GT model name, but you can at least
tell it's a GT by the colored bumpers and side flares.
 :D Woo-hoo! A little fame, a tiny amount of cash, but
still, fun to do. I bought 2 papers, will probably buy
a few more, then see about acquiring some more from
the Post distributors for cheap on Wednesday. :)
Anyway, that's all for now,

Jerry and his "famous" GT