[BaadAssGremlins] Parting 71 gremlin email me with needs.

[BaadAssGremlins] Parting 71 gremlin email me with needs.

I am still parting out a 71 gremlin I am located in Ashtabula Ohio. I
have a ton of spare parts. I don't want alot for them I just don't
want to throw good parts away. I don't want to sell the grill or
bumpers but otherwise I have almost everything plus things I have
collected. I have lots of interior parts. I need to get rid of these
items, right now I can't even get my gremlin into its parking spot.
You can contact me at amysmygirl2003@xxxxxxxxx this is the third time
I have tried to get these parts good homes after this some go on ebay
and the rest, the dumpster.