[BaadAssGremlins] Some AMC Parts I'm Clearing Out...

[BaadAssGremlins] Some AMC Parts I'm Clearing Out...

Hi All,

Feel free to pass this note along to anyone that might need
any of this stuff.

All from a 1972 Javelin SST (and more available, inquire)-

Front grille, very nice shape. All tabs intact, one hairline
Crack (easy, invisible fix).

Tail light housings and lenses, complete set minus 'grille'
overlays, nice driver quality, could be made better for
cruiser or maybe even show car?

Standard gauge cluster with clock (no bezel- just the cluster).

Blue Dashpad, non-A/C version, no warpage or damaged mounts.

All have been listed on eBay tonight with many HUGE photos,
all ending next Sunday. See:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZjwramc

Thanks,

John W Rosa