Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Wanted 70-78 Gremlin doors

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Wanted 70-78 Gremlin doors

In a message dated 4/14/2006 7:41:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Bart,You need to make a salvage yard run to Texas. I
know where there are a couple of doors just waiting
for you. The guy will remove and ship if you want his
address. I think it is a 73. It is also the I6 car
that I will get to swap out my Spirit, if the 8
doesn't come through.
Hal,no dice on me making a run to Texas.whats this guys phone no. or email address i could have em freighted here.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS