Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Wanted 70-78 Gremlin doors

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Wanted 70-78 Gremlin doors

Bart,You need to make a salvage yard run to Texas. I
know where there are a couple of doors just waiting
for you. The guy will remove and ship if you want his
address. I think it is a 73. It is also the I6 car
that I will get to swap out my Spirit, if the 8
doesn't come through.

--- baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:

> They need to have all the hardware and be able to
> shut ,i.e no froze up
> latches and missing handles ect.they don;t have to
> have the door panels. i'll
> take 70-77 Hornets doors as well as they too fit a
> Gremlin .please email me at
> _BaadAss73Gremlin@xxxxxxxx
> (mailto:BaadAss73Gremlin@xxxxxxx)  if you  have what
>
> i need