[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Grill This

Hi, May help.. or not.. but when I worked with R/C airplanes we had
alot of sanding to do in small places and it also wore out the
finger. Often times I would wrap (or glue) sandpaper to a 'craft'
(read .. pop-sicle) stick and use that. I have also used a
disposable sanding pad my wife found in the manicure section of
Wally-world. Worked pretty well really...
Good Luck, Rat