[BaadAssGremlins] Amc Team spirit pics from sunday

[BaadAssGremlins] Amc Team spirit pics from sunday

OK I got the pics added to Bill's album. There was no traction to be
had on opening day. everyone had to get off the gas at some point or
they would be into the wall. So our best time was 10.7 @ 116 MPH ( he
got off it when the tires broke loose when it hit 3rd gear). As you
can see in the pics the new wheelie bars are working. We have to raise
them a little.

 Davis