From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Davis Martin
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 11:04 AM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Doing it right

I am now restoring early gremlin grilles. I have 4 on hand at the moment.
 Davis

Bradley Jones <wagonmasterx5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've got non-AMC guys looking for parts that everyone need. I'll put the Gremmy grill on their list.

baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
John, thank you for the words of encouragement on my Gremlin Project. I agree with what you say and know that "perfect" does not have to be "factory stock" nor does "factory stock" have to be "perfect". I, like other Gremlin owners of the 70-73 vintage, have found many needed parts through this group and many vendors on the internet, but the grill for these early year Gremlin's is hard to come by. That is the one part that should be reproduced but is not. Oh well, I am lucky that my grill is intact and repairable and just needs to be painted. Thanks again, Minnesota Bob.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS