Re: [BaadAssGremlins] In need of a side mirror....

not a prob bill, glad to hear it, ill ask around down at the farm this weekend for the mirror if anyones got one, i could grab ya some off of an old plymouth truck =) lol but i know you want to keep it as stock as you can anyway ill keep my eye open man,
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 1:10 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] In need of a side mirror....

Hey Guys!! Let me out for the day!! Havent been able to read
everyones posts, but the snake one...thats a good one. Bummer about
it, could of made a nice pair of boots out of it!! Just kidding!! It
could of been someones pet. I found a baby squirrel one day under the
hood of my pickup after dropping the step kids off at school. Just
sitting on the fuse box, scared shitless!! Talk about a hand full,
got all scratched up after he got his senses back. We called
him "lucky", but he wasnt too smart of a squirrel, got ran over about
4 weeks after I brought him home, kids cried like I just about cried
over the 73 Hornet X that Eddie Stakes just posted. I have no funds
for the car and its only a 5 hour drive away. Anyhow's..I am seaching
for a drivers side mirror for my 1970 Hornet. The only year that will
fit is 70 thru 72. The car didnt have one when I got it and I called
my local dealer and it had been discontinued since 1988 when AMC got
bought out. None of his dealers have one and anyone who might have
one layin' around and not being used, I would greatly appreciate any
comebacks or getting pointed in the right direction.
Charles in MO!!!! Dude, I got my shit together...its just sometimes
you forget where the hell ya put it and ya have to back track to find
it! LOL!! I want to thank everyone who has given my their support and
kind words. Eddie Stakes!! Thanks for the leads on getting rid of
these Mattie parts, seems everyone wants a rear bumper, but I only
got one. I cant and wont be able to do any ebayin' for atleast 2-3
more weeks...(got other things that are more important right now!)
Doc!! Keep up the good work!! Paul in Det!! You do the same!! Davis!!
I would like to know how your motor goes, I am really interested in
seeing that make 500 ponies on pump gas!! When I find my shit, I
would like to make atleast 300 out of my 258 inline, but that is a
ways away. Right now I have to keep my nose to the grind stone, and
it not easy. Anyone who has been where I am will relate to it. Again,
I want to thank everyone for their support and kind words!! I am
doing the best that I can and it sure is nice to have a real cup of
coffee and a marlboro!! LOL!! Peace!! Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS