Re: [BaadAssGremlins] parting out 75 Hornet

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] parting out 75 Hornet

Wasent this listed 4-6 weeks ago. I would have bought it all then if it
wasent on the other side of the country from me.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- 1975 horent parts.Front and back bumpers,both door's-1inside panal,both back
side window's,1 rear view mirror,1 hatchback door-no key,set of
blinkers,there the 3 crome prong center,+4 side front sidelight's. Pick up
in tacoma wa.all for 250.00 save shipping.True cost was 1618.00 check
www.partsjobber.com  ....ALSO 1 gas cap,1 big horent in center all
gold,might be from a wagon,1 small ding upper crome ring,ths cost of the cap
is a cool 50.00. call 253-383-2862 micheal COSMICARCH@xxxxxxxxxxxx
anyone interested in the itema bove give them a shout, thanks

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx