-----Original Message-----
From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jerry Casper

  My local AMC club had a business meeting scheduled
for early evening, so I took off 3.5 hours early to
beat traffic, and hit some stores in Maryland I rarely
visit. Didn't beat traffic ( almost impossible around
a large city ), but DID visit 6 stores, and at one
scored 3 more Gremlins ( Toys R Us ).
  One had Cragar wheels, the other two had a new type,
looks like the old 8-slot silver and black steel rim
with volcano's, almost. Black center, chromer outer
area. Pretty nice. Sold the Cragar one to a friend
later on the way home, he has problems with his '74
Hornet hatchback charging system, his battery died.
Checked his system, probably a bad external regulator.
Helped him with a few problems on the car while
visiting.
  Anyway, so now there are at least 4 variations of
the Gremlin, including the white lightning, to look
for. I'm still a'hunting, I want a bunch of them! LOL.
With them still popping up, I"m sure I'll get them,
too.

  Jerry in Virginia