[BaadAssGremlins] FW: How'd you like to find this non AMC item under you

[BaadAssGremlins] FW: How'd you like to find this non AMC item under your hood?

Title: FW: How'd you like to find this non AMC item under your hood?

Subject: How'd you like to find this under your hood?

A guy in St. Louis was driving to work on Hwy 144 when he heard a 'pop'.  He thought it sounded like a flat tire, though his ride wasn't affected.  After pulling over, checking the tires and finding them intact he opened the hood to look at the motor. .

Check out the attachment photos to witness for yourself the source of hiscamazement.

Now, this has to be right up there at the top of the list of unusual, but verified 'REASON I WAS LATE FOR WORK'!!!!!!

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS