[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Like your Humpster Javelins with extra cheese?

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Like your Humpster Javelins with extra cheese?

JOHN...WHOLLY SHIT...what a way to RUIN that yellow AMX? Is it
supposed to be a Gasser..or WHAT?? WTFFFFF was the guy
smokin/snortin  that ruined that car??? Must be three feet in the
air!!!!????In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John W Rosa"