RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Like your Humpster Javelins with extra cheese?

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Like your Humpster Javelins with extra cheese?

Title: Message

No beer...just wearing the goggles, perhaps. :)

Beauty is clearly in the eye of the beholder it seems. I still don't get how
Pamela Lee continues to garner so much attention while Jenny McCarthy
hangs on to her celebrity by a thread. Oh yea....home-made porn. That'll
keep 'em coming (excuse the pun). "Make mine blonde, and hold the
brains". What a woild! What a woild!

Maybe I should ask him if I can get the car for a lower price if he keeps
the add-ons. >;P

John W Rosa
www.JavelinAMX.com