[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin GT "may" be in photo shoot for newspaper ad...

[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin GT "may" be in photo shoot for newspaper ad...

  I was contacted by a Washington Post photographer, he wants to photo-
shoot a Gremlin for a Classified Ads column topper, I believe. COuld
be used serially, or once, not sure yet. Anyway, will get paid $100
for allowing my car to be shot at with a camera. :)
  So, that means I need to clean up my driveway some and move the car
around ( pushing ) to make some space to allow room to photograph it.
They want a rear/side shot, so the missing front air dam won't be a
problem. :) scheduled for Wednesday, unless weather or a change of
plans happens. I'll let ya know what happens with it.

Jerry