Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Cherry 1/64 th Gremlins

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Cherry 1/64 th Gremlins

Bart,
Just came back from picking up 2 more, if you want
I'll box one up and see what the shipping is to where
ever it is in FLA that you live. Do you waant
insurance on it. It is the deep blue color can't find
a black one.
Hal

--- baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Standard Time,
> strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> Hey guys  these hit my WalMart today and they HAD 4,
> I now have 4. Price
> was 9.97,  not what they are getting on ebay.
> Hal
>

> you mean the 1/24 scale the 1/64 is the hotwheels
> sized and you bought
> 4?wanna sell one?
> Bart

Hidden in Wichita Falls TX