[BaadAssGremlins] 77 AMX 304, AT, for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] 77 AMX 304, AT, for sale

1977 hornet amx in very good condition runs and drives fine, air conditioner
works. factory 304 automatic orginal not been messed with still has smog
pump, but took belt off. Car is red 3800.00 or best offer. I must sell this
car or non running 70 javelin with no title. I have another car coming.
thank you. I live in Okc.  Mike Martin dajudge1@xxxxxxx 405-682-4021
Anyone who is interested in the AMX please feel free to give Mike a shout
above.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825