Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: READ IT ALL! What a salesman........

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: READ IT ALL! What a salesman........

I must be living wrong I could never get a woman to strip off 1/2 naked to
take some pictures with some rims. I take that back some of them I knew would
do it but you needed to drink about a case of beer for them to look good and I
don't I ever got drunk enough to want to take pictures.
Terry