Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Oven cleaner watch out

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Oven cleaner watch out

In a message dated 4/9/2006 6:22:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, amc4me@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hello all.I agree with the oven cleaner working on grease,but beware
it will eat paint rather quickly,in some cases.Doc can attest to using
it to strip model cars,and i use it all the time for removing
paint.Remember the inside of an oven is a baked finish.Not condemming
it, just rinse in a timly fashion.I like SIMPLE GREEN,for grease
removal.   Later i'm off to strip an old rambler of it.s remains.  WALT
another thing when they say wear damn gloved and keep from breathing that purple shit degreaser they aint kidding.I was gagging like a mofo cleaning my 360 and some engine parts today.I'm so out of it i don't know wether to shit or go blind right now
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS