Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2006 9:34 PM
Subject: amx gas tank

Hi Eddie, my name is Rob and I am from British Columbia, Canada.  ILike yourself I have been into AMC's for years, not to the same extent of course.  I love your site and find myself there every couple of weeks, excellent site!!!!
Eddie I rcently picked up a 79 AMX 304 4spd.  Bought it last fall from the familyof the original owner who had passed away in 1988.  The car is in pretty nice original shape needing very little, however when I dropped the fuel tank out of it the inside was rotted out although not leaking.  I haven't had much luck locating a new one as I am always told they don't make them anymore and if our supplier doesn't have them nobody will....I was wondering if you might know where I could find a new one, and sending unit????    Thanks again for the great site and if you can help I would much appreciate it.  my e-mail is  sugarbearamx@xxxxxxxxx   Sincerely Rob

.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS