Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin body or metal parts needed

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin body or metal parts needed

Where are you, as someone recently in Wa had a slew of stuff for sale for $250, doors, you name it. Also I have a list of salvage yards in CA, NM, TX and NC that can also probably help. And lastly, you have some big AMC meets coming up starting next month in FL, then all over the US, chances are you will find some of the larger hard to ship items there.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx