Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin body or metal parts needed

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin body or metal parts needed

Well, you could always PO the big 3 guys and drop the motor in one of theirs  I mean, you can get a brand spanking new '69 Camaro body by mail order (like we need another belly button on the road)

amc_car_fan <amc_car_fan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't think that I am going to be able to save the 74 Gremlin body
that I have unless I can find some door pillars. Mine are rusted
through too badly to use without the whole piece getting replaced. And
since I am not a very good body guy, I may just have to find a new body
for my built 360. Either that or find another type of car to put it in.
Anyone have suggestions or spare metal parts? Thanks, Cameron

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS