[BaadAssGremlins] INDY intake..most likely will be for sale..going with

[BaadAssGremlins] INDY intake..most likely will be for sale..going with Torker

Davis..you still need one? From what everyone on the forum/list has
told me..it the INDY single plane just will  NOT work for my combo.
THANKS ever soooo much to INDY for their FANTASTIC  tech help..LOL
LOL.LOL.LOL.LOL....they suck at answering anything..except..OURS IS THE
BEST AVAILABLE!!!!