Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Engine update

In a message dated 4/5/2006 11:12:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Ok I am offically using HLR aluminum heads. Spent today mocking things
up and initial porting and combustion chamber reworking. Valves should
be ordered tomorrow. I took pics but have not uploaded them to my
puter yet. mabe tomorrow. Now I am sure 500 HP is in my grasp !
gotta go to bed workin on fiberglass tomorrow.
Davis
Davis i'd hope you'd be at 500 hp with those heads,my buddies 74 Gremlin with the H.L.R built 422 stroker is cranking 800+hp at the flywheel
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS