[BaadAssGremlins] Fwd: [SouthernMiRiders] Free Directory Assistance

[BaadAssGremlins] Fwd: [SouthernMiRiders] Free Directory Assistance

I know Bart doesn't like jokes and stuff forwarded. But.. This could save all of you some ca$h.  Paul

Note: forwarded message attached.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--- Begin Message ---

Note: forwarded message attached.
--- Begin Message ---

Good to know! :-)  FREE directory assistance

Phone companies are charging us $1.40 or more
for 411 / information calls when they don't have to.

When you need to use the 411 / information option!
Simply dial 1-800-FREE-411 or 1 800 373 3411
FREE of charge.

This is information people don't mind receiving - Pass it on.

Works on home phones and cell phones. ( I programmed it into my cell
phone ! works............. )

--- End Message ---

--- End Message ---