[BaadAssGremlins] INDY Cylinder Head...watch the prices!!

[BaadAssGremlins] INDY Cylinder Head...watch the prices!!

Hmmm. Talked with INDY Monday,ordered my new sheet
metal valve covers. Arrived on Tuesday..LOOK REALLY
NICE!!I asked about pushrods...since the machine shop
just milled my INDY SR heads to raise the
compression..ALL prices have went up. Intakes are now
$20 higher than the catalog i have. Also pushrods are
now $175 for a finished set for use with guide
plates.The BAD deal....the nice sheet metal aluminum
valve covers price went totally thru the celing!!!!
Now...soon as i get my  401 back from the machine
shop,and assembled,all i need to do is have my trans
built/get a stall convertor.THEN...put all the puzzle
pieces into my 72 Gremlin.This thing should be a
BLAST!!! Also ordered a larger Engle custom ground
cam.Indy intake should like this one!! Later...i'm
just 401 dreamin(actually a 409 now).....ZZZZZZ!  Joe