[BaadAssGremlins] once in a lifetime....(non amc)

[BaadAssGremlins] once in a lifetime....(non amc)

It may be useless information but I did find it to be interesting.
On Wednesday at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06.
That won't ever happen again.
Eddie stakes

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS