Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Happy Birthday Gremlin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Happy Birthday Gremlin

Gotcha
 I finally talked to Frank about the crapy hood he sent us and he said it must have been shipped standing up in the wrong position
 Davis

Terry.Atkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Yours will be for the early models they wouldn't have done me any good.
Terry