[BaadAssGremlins] Re: My Gremlin gets to come home

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: My Gremlin gets to come home

Getting it home will be the best thing you could do.
Mine is 20 miles (one way) at my friends house. Due to his
seperation, I need to move it.
We drywalled my entire garage bay ceiling today and Im getting a new
garage door in a few weeks.
I figure 40 miles back n forth, $2.60 gallon in gas='s $5.20 a trip
X's 4 a month is about $21.00 bucks a month in gas.
My electric bill dont run me that on my garage a month, so I might
as well get her home.
You seem more motivated when its at home to.  Rod