[BaadAssGremlins] 74 Gremlin X, 304, AT, $2000

[BaadAssGremlins] 74 Gremlin X, 304, AT, $2000

*Note when I edited this ad the email address might have dragged, so it will
either be
Az_UncleDonny@xxxxxxxxx    or     UncleDonny@xxxxxxxxx
I would suggest if you are interested copy your request to both unless
calling. Thanks, and good luck, Eddie Stakes

74 Gremlin X, has the factory 304-2V V-8 with factory AC and console shift
AT. The engine starts right up with no funny noises but has not been
registered since 1993. Needs carb rebuilt, points, plugs, wires, cap, etc.
Gas tank is gummed up so is running now off of a gas can and electric fuel
pump. Has new tires, battery, and starter motor. Only 20K miles on the
rebuilt transmission. One owner since 1995, a California car with a clear CA
title. Originally a red car, now white. Rust free quarters and floors but
does have some rust in the sheetmetal on the doors. Also needs passenger
door window and the windshield is cracked. Excellent head liner and dash
pad. Runs, drives and stops. $2,000 firm Don Henriques
Az_UncleDonny@xxxxxxxxx (480) 330-1495
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825