Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I GOT A PROBLEM.....

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I GOT A PROBLEM.....

a woman never forgets ( she can remember things you said in your sleep 20 years ago). she is just smart enough to run when there is work  to be done

Bill Renshaw <lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, eddie walker

BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bill Renshaw" <lionwren@>
> wrote:
> >Sorry Guys, cant post any pics. Camera's broke. Anyway I went and
> looked at the Hornet and the door pulls are way different. Did
these
> cars come with a strap for a door pull? Anyway, end of story. Bill
ID.
> > I had Charles go and get me some interior door rests for my 1970
> > Hornet, and he sent me some pictures of them, and I am lost for
words
> > and just plain confussed here. I will post some pics shortly, I
have
> > go and drag my Matador to the girlfriends place so I can get it
in a
> > safe place to part it out. Long story short here......I have the
> > interior door pulls from a 72 Hornet and they dont match the door
> > panel! I will post some pics so all can see shortly. I dont know
what
> > to do here. I will also post a pic of the door itself. Maybe
someone
> > here can help me out. Anyway I gotta run...I am late for a
meeting
> with
> > a tow strap...and this is going to be fun..the girlfriend has
never
> > towed a car on a strap before!! LOL!! Bill Id.
> >

> I am sure glad someone here has a sence of humor...right now I sure
dont!! LOL!! 700 hundred dollar camera you would expect it to last
more than 3 years!! Last time I buy a digital video camera. Anyway it
took a fat dump and of course the "girlfreind" never showed up.
She "forgot"! I was able to get the video card out and got a couple
of pictures posted..one of the passenger side door panel and you will
notice the impression of the door pull (or what I presume to be the
door pull) and one picture of the drivers side and you will notice
that there is no way in hell that interior arm rest or door pull or
what ever the hell it is.....just aint going to work!! So I am at a
loss of words here. I dont know what to do and I have no clue what
would. If anyone has any ideas of the what, the where and the how,
please let me know. Thanks in advance!! Bill ID.