Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I GOT A PROBLEM.....

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I GOT A PROBLEM.....

your wording has me confused. Are you using the tow strap for your girlfriend or the car?

Bill Renshaw <lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bill Renshaw" <lionwren@...>
wrote:
>Sorry Guys, cant post any pics. Camera's broke. Anyway I went and
looked at the Hornet and the door pulls are way different. Did these
cars come with a strap for a door pull? Anyway, end of story. Bill ID.
> I had Charles go and get me some interior door rests for my 1970
> Hornet, and he sent me some pictures of them, and I am lost for words
> and just plain confussed here. I will post some pics shortly, I have
> go and drag my Matador to the girlfriends place so I can get it in a
> safe place to part it out. Long story short here......I have the
> interior door pulls from a 72 Hornet and they dont match the door
> panel! I will post some pics so all can see shortly. I dont know what
> to do here. I will also post a pic of the door itself. Maybe someone
> here can help me out. Anyway I gotta run...I am late for a meeting
with
> a tow strap...and this is going to be fun..the girlfriend has never
> towed a car on a strap before!! LOL!! Bill Id.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS