Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Happy Birthday Gremlin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Happy Birthday Gremlin

In a message dated 4/2/2006 4:24:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Happy Birthday to the good ol Gremlin. Remember, it
was introduced on April Fools Day..1970. Dang....36
years ago already?? Geezzzz.... i was a sophomore in
high school back then!!! I almost bought mine a
birthday card!! LOL Joe
Happy B day to my 1973 money pit ,in a million farkin pieces gremlin :)
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS