[BaadAssGremlins] RE:78 Concord AMX

Hello all.About 10 years ago i was in Spring Carlisle,with a friend
that NEEDED another amc,we looked through the whole place as quickly
as possable to find just the right car.Sat night while resting in his
66 Rouge,we narrowed down the days finds,one of which was a 78
AMX,Quicksilver,Blue interior,floorshift v-8.I spent the whole night
convincing him THAT was THE car.I feel the future Collector Car.With
that we took it the next morn,and he is happy evertime he looks at her
resting.I think i even convinced him to get it out,this year,just to
stretch it out,and show it off,for it's rarity,and really cool lines.I
LOVE EM,to bad i'm commited to 4 already,CARS i mean.HA HA.Walter
UPSTATE N.Y. and lovin it.